Give your child a boost in their mathematics with this workbook!
- Identify factors and common factors, as well as the greatest common factor
- Identify multiples and common multiples, as well as the least common multiple
- Reduce fractions
- Identify properties of circle (e.g. radius, diameter, chords, central angles)
- Find and using ratio in similar plane figures
- Understand reflections, rotations, and translations
- Determine and use line symmetry and rotational symmetry
- Calculate the volume of a geometric solid.
- Measure and identify capacity.
- Convert measures within the same measurement system
- Use a scale to find a distance on a map or length on a scale drawing