Give your child a boost in their mathematics with this workbook!
- Compare and order whole numbers, fractions, and decimals on a number line
- Understand and apply concepts of lines and angles (e.g. parallel and perpendicular)
- Identify polygons
- Understand the relationship of the circumference of a circle, its diameter, and pi (tt ~ 3.14 )
- Measure and find the area and the perimeter of two-dimensional shapes using formulae.
- Measure and find the volumes of cubes and rectangular prisms using formulae.
- Coordinate Geometry
- Convert measurement units within a system